I was tagged by lilachigh
List Seven Things or Quirks about Yourself.
Tag Seven people but not the person who tagged you
1) I am such a lurker that this is my first actual post to my journal even though I have had it for years.I am doing reasonably well at my current attempt at commenting more often.
2) My favourite breakfast is sardines, gherkin relish and cream cheese on toast.The enjoyment is only increased by my teenagers horror at the "grossness" of it all.
3) I did not get my drivers licence until the year I turned 40. I failed my test three times when i was about twenty because of nervousness, when my instructor told me to take a valium
before the next test I gave up. I passed first time when I tried again 20 years later.
4) If you want to drive me crazy don't let me read. I will read anything anywhere anytime. I cannot sleep if I don't read in bed first which drives my husband crazy because if i get involved in what I am reading the light could be on for hours.
5) Despite being shy and not really liking parties I worked for a catering company and did Spit Roast parties in peoples houses on weekends for four years.I also helped wash the dishes, a fact that caused much amusement amongst my family because of my loathing of this activity(I love my dishwasher).
6)I could easily become nocturnal. I am naturally a night owl and left to my own devices would go to bed later and later and get up later and later, this is not being helped by the fact that I am now doing night fill and finish work at 11pm or later
7) I am boring and there is no seven.
As I am really using this as an exercise in posting the will be no tagging done by me.